[Valid Atom 1.0]

Alpha N Omega-God{YaWeh}/ Jesus Christ:Therez No Place Like Home {Nalani}- Heaven



#AlphaLifeKeolaNalaniKanoaPadillaLincolnSpeaking:

10 MAY 2019
7:39 am


Father{Alpha-God}, there is No Place I Rather Be, And You Know Itz True! #Nalani I Know You Sent Me Back For a Specific Reason and Yes, I Take Heed, and I am Not Scared, and Fear Not I Will be, and Put Mi Faith In You For I Know Where Mi Strength Comes From.....To Be Continued........I Cannot Wait To See Your Face Again #Jesus #Christ, When I Get Home Chore Completed, All I can Imagine Is See All Mi Loved Ones: I Get  See Mi Great Grand Pa Pa Pa- AbBrahm #Lincoln, Grand Pa and Grand Ma Marion/ Volna Kanoa, Mi Kids- Clyde, Bonnie, Lilly: Mi Heavenly Family- Trey VanDyke,{1999-2002-Oklahoma}: {Adopted Uncle In Christ} Sonny& LeiLa Heim 2014{Belton Missouri}, Tu-Pac Shakur{Mi Nigga In Christ}, Aaliyah{Mi Sissta In Christ}-2002, Heath Leadger{Mi CowBoy In Christ}-2008, Paul Walker{Mi Frist Crush In Christ}-2013, Noah Pershing{ Mi. Brother in Christ}2018, And Marcus Lewis{Mi Brother In Christ}-2017: I Will Shout Da Victory, To All Mi Guardian Angels Who Protected Me That Day in 2015, When I Called Your Name Father, I Do Remember, and I Testify And Proclaim It, Thank You Father For Lifting Me That Day 2015, 3rd Death, You Showed Me Love and Grace And Mercy Again! So To Thine Be Da Glory! I Stand Firm On Your Word Father, To Keep it True and Righteous in Mi Heart, So Help Me Father, Always

TO #GOD BE DA #GLORY, DA LEADER OF #NALANI ALWAYS  #FOREVER AND #ETERNITY

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life Speaking 3x"

Only "You" Can Father-"Heal Me/Forgive Me/ Reedem Me/ Judge Me": "Abba" : "Alpha N Omega -God N Jesus Christ " - Keola Bows Down

#Alpha421 01 Oct. 2019 2:50 am Tuesday To Father: Abba : {Alpha N Omega-God N Jesus Christ} Father, Thank You For Fighting For ...

On Da "Cloud" He Will Come-Da Kingdom Of YahWeh Is Nearing